Leave a comment View 12 Notes
How to create a smokey eye:
- Apply a shadow base or neutral beige to unify the eyelid. We’ll do it with a stiff brush across the eyelid in order to give form and structure necessary to the eye.
- About the color, put the medium color on the eyelid and began to blur with a flat brush. This will small circles from the eyelid to the fixed, preventing you see a line forming two colors.
- We now apply a neutral color being diffused area and eyebrow.
- After dithering around, put the lighter color . This color will only appear in the arch of the eyebrow, where we put the neutral color.
- Takes the average color blurring and join them all over the eyelid to avoid lines.
- Now use a black pen on both the upper eyelid and in the bottom, to give more intensity to the look.
- Mark with a black eyeliner the outer eye to tear a little. Use alone from the middle of the eye until the end.
- Finally apply the mascara black.
PHOTO DISCLAIMER: I do not claim the ownership of the photos in this blog unless stated or watermarked with my name or URL. Photo credits remain to its rightful owners.
REVIEW DISCLAIMER: All products are bought by me. No one is asking me or paying me to review the products. They are my own opinion.